Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2015

Weight a minute!

It's spaghetti night in the Dalzell household and I've had just about enough. First I realized that between the gluten free pizza last night and my quinoa spaghetti tonight I am just not getting full (that's led to late night snacking) and then my scale revealed that I have put on two pounds since being on this gluten free diet! Top that insult off with the big freshly baked French bread within sniffing distance on the dinner table and you may understand my lack of enthusiasm. My past habit of eating whole grains has been replaced with consuming refined grains (the easiest transition from regular to gluten free, but not the healthiest) - so now I'm on a mission to cook up some good, whole alternative grain recipes for this week. Wish me luck and wish my hips luck too! www.challengecancer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment